PDA

View Full Version : confused!?!!

confused!?!!

Snakebite001
06-16-2002, 04:08 PM
im snakebites sister
she has a little snake called sidney which she got at christmas.
she adores it and i was wondering wot u all c in these creatures??
(not in a horrible way, just confused really)
please write bac before my sister notices!!!!

lynn
06-17-2002, 02:02 AM
Very simple, they are very docile, beautiful colour's and pattern's, fascinating to watch, easy to look after, don't grow too big and educational. It's surprising what you can find out about snake's by having one.:D

Jr Nimeskern
06-17-2002, 10:22 AM
Its nature at its best... Snakes even though are characterized as evil (adam and eve in the bible) are one of the most friend animals out there (at least the cornsnakes and ball pythons) but its the way they move the way they eat... and by far the way they look... most cornsnake lovers love corns because of the wide variaty of colors that are out there... there are so many colors and patterns that its not even funny... its a cornsnake hobbiest dream to come up with a new dazziling color... or pattern... I know because its my dream... corns in my opinion are the best thing out there... this is why I love corns... this is why I will always love corns...

ERJ
06-17-2002, 02:57 PM
My reason is that they are so different to any other petn and it is great to rear, care and look after them. it is amazing to observe thier behavior and is quite forfilling.

Snakebite001
06-21-2002, 04:33 PM
get off my account ASHLEY
make ur own!!!

she hates snakes but comes ont he cornsnake website....strange girl i cant believe i am related to her!!

Jr Nimeskern
06-21-2002, 04:36 PM
LOL funny sounds the same with my sis...

Snakebite001
06-21-2002, 04:44 PM
you know how i feel...
im not the ONLY poor soul out there!