PDA

View Full Version : any tips...

any tips...

rickmoss95
04-26-2011, 11:45 AM
i had a canon dslr, and it was stolen last year at a park...now all i have is a crappy little canon powershot(point and shoot)..any tips on settings to take better pics with this thing. i was just learning with my dslr, so i am in no way a good photagrapher yet...but any quick tips would be great! thanks. i like to use manual, so hope you can help...thanks again.

Susan
04-30-2011, 06:59 AM
I've always found that the best way to get better at something is to practice. I use a "point and shoot" camera and if you were to compare the photos I took when I first started to those I take now, you'll see a huge difference. And I'm sure that if I ever get one of those more fancy cameras and figure out how what happens when I change all the different settings, I'd get better yet.

Karoni
05-04-2011, 02:00 PM
I don't know much about photography, but I do know that with a digital camera I get better results with a tripod. I just bought one of those gorillapods that can bend any which way and grip anything. I wanted something with variable height so that I could get closer to my snakes.