PDA

View Full Version : Shedding help please

Shedding help please

Caleb McGuire
04-27-2011, 06:09 PM
My little corn snakes eyes were blue or what is (cloudy) and now are not and he is not done shedding is anything wrong

Gungirl
04-27-2011, 06:52 PM
When a corn sheds their eyes will get milky aka go blue after he is in blue he will then go clear again. after that he will soon shed ( Mine sheds 3 days out of blue) they seem to take a few days to a week from what I am hearing/reading. search for threads on shedding and you will get a good Idea of the whole process.

Kat

Jessicat
04-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Kat is right on the money, your little guy or gal should shed within the next few days.

Post shed I'm sure everyone would love to see some pictures! Hope everything goes well for you, the first few sheds are so exciting! :santa:

toxiclight
04-28-2011, 06:07 AM
the first few sheds are so exciting!

I would extend that to sheds are exciting, period :D All but my new ones have passed their first sheds with me, but I still get so very excited to see :D Especially with young ones, part of the pleasure of being a snake owner (for me) is watching how much they change after every shed.

And I second the other suggestion to the OP: we love pictures!

Caleb McGuire
04-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Yeah I'm excited bit bought from my teacher he is 8 months just a slow grower bit it's a first for me not the snake

Caleb McGuire
04-29-2011, 02:22 PM
His shed was incomplete so i am not going to post it

Dorgrim
04-29-2011, 03:17 PM
His shed was incomplete so i am not going to post it

Even incomplete is okay! :) Sometimes they just rip it and they need to work at it a little more!

what kind of corn is it? :D

Caleb McGuire
04-29-2011, 09:32 PM
An okeetee and I lost one half and he ripped the other half off sept the very end on his tail I don't think he knows it's still on I was kinda messing with him to make him move it off