PDA

View Full Version : The best Corn snake to start out with!!!

The best Corn snake to start out with!!!

Bish
06-17-2002, 10:23 AM
I am just starting out does anyone know what the best corn snake to start out with is??(I am starting out collecting corn snakes I have other snakes!!!)

Jr Nimeskern
06-17-2002, 10:34 AM
Hey Bish I saw in your other thread that you are from ohio... I have some family in ohio and Indiana... just thought you would like to know... Im going over there for the 4th of July... now to awnser your question... I dont think it matters on what type of corn you get... all corns like people have a diffrent personality... Im sure you know this by now... if your worried about the price then I would suggest that you get some normal color corns... at least if you breed them you probably have a good chance on getting something other then normal since most normals are het for something... if you really dont care about the price... then you should check out Rich Z site http://www.serpenco.com/ this site will help you understand about the diffrent colors and patterns that are out there in the world... I would suggest a blood red or a lavender... my favorites

Bish
06-17-2002, 10:38 AM
Hey JR Thank for the Advice I am thinking about getting a normal corn I have seen some of your sites to and i really like them!!!!

Jr Nimeskern
06-17-2002, 11:05 PM
Here goes my Normal Female...

Jr Nimeskern
06-17-2002, 11:09 PM
... hmmm didnt download let me do again... this summer I also have 1 more Normal which is het for Blizzard and Bloodred shes going to be great for breeding!