PDA

View Full Version : shaedding amazing to watch

shaedding amazing to watch

james
07-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Hi all my normal sasha has just been in blue a couple of days ago and to night she shed . It was amazing to watch as up to now I've always missed it as she normally sheds when either I'm asleep or at work. It was a perfect shed too.Straight after she had a poo . Does that normally happen ? anyway glad she did as she's not gone for a while not even after her last feed.Also she seems to have become shy when eating taken to feeding in the dark had to turn light off, Is this because corns in the wild hunt and fed in the evening or night? anyone got any thoughts on that.

Nanci
07-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Usually they don't poop once they start turning blue, and then don't go until they are shedding. Sometimes they poop in their shed. That is called a "poop burrito."

Some snakes are shy about feeding. I generally cover up the ones that are.

james
07-24-2011, 06:43 PM
lol. I'll remember that one . she not done a poop burrito as yet. I've had her a year now and it just lately it feeding in the dark. Thanks for the reply.

Cassie16
07-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Usually they don't poop once they start turning blue, and then don't go until they are shedding. Sometimes they poop in their shed. That is called a "poop burrito."

Love the terminology. lol.

james
07-24-2011, 06:55 PM
lol yeah you learn something new every day on here. :)