PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Mice in Rhode Island Area

Frozen Mice in Rhode Island Area

Miqote
09-03-2011, 11:42 AM
So.. on Sunday hurricane Irene resulted in us losing power for about a day and a half. I had about a month of mice for each of my snakes in the freezer, so it's not a great loss, but when I got power back on Tuesday I went to buy mice only to find our reptile store closing up shop for good. They didn't have any mice to sell. There is another reptile store but their mice are double the price, and then there is Petco which is just outrageous.

I'm looking to see if there is anyone in the Rhode Island/Connecticut/Massachusetts area who would be interested in splitting an online order of mice, or someone who breeds their own mice that would sell frozen to me at a reasonable price. To give you an idea, right now I have 2 babies that are about ready to move to double pinkies, 1 on hoppers, 1 on weanlings/sm. adults, and 2 on adult mice. I guarantee I'd buy at least 25 mice a month from you!

Any help or advice would be appreciated!! I'd love to breed my own but I live in a very small apartment and it wouldn't be feasible. :( Thanks!!