PDA

View Full Version : Need a Kingsnake

Need a Kingsnake

MegF.
04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
I know at least one of you breeds Kingsnakes as well as Corns. I have someone who is looking for one in Nevada. If you're not in Nevada, I don't think it would be a problem for him to have it shipped. He wants something young, under 2 ft.

treppilj
04-30-2004, 10:53 PM
I have a friend whose son is expecting a clutch of ca coastal kings and he is in Reno. Not sure how successful he will be as this is his first time. If your friend is interested in that type, let me know and we can get them together.

DAND
05-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Male or female? I have a few left that I produced and a few that I bought and was going to get into some different morphs but I have too many things on my plate and will probably be selling them too. Let me know. Can get pics.

CornCrazy
05-01-2004, 07:24 AM
I have 2 clutches of cal king eggs (one should be hatching soon). If your firend wants a hatchling, I would be wiulling to ship. Also, I post pictures of all of my "for sale" animals. Your friend would be able to pick out the one he/she wants.

MegF.
05-01-2004, 08:16 AM
Thanks everyone. I've either pm or e-mailed all of you for the info. Appreciate it.