PDA

View Full Version : should i worry?

should i worry?

plastic
05-04-2004, 06:06 PM
i've had my anery a few weeks, he's a 03 but pretty small for his age. anyway, he's eaten a few good meals and was even pretty excited about his last meal (he gulped that bugger down!) on thursday. he's pooped quite a bit since then, and even pooped some more today. but when i gave him some pinkys he just ignored them. my other corn is on the same feeding schedule (he's only a little bit bigger) and he had no problem eating his meal today.

my other concern with the anery is that he did not feel as cool as usual. it was a cold night (without the heater on) and i don't know if he got -too- cold over night. but i put the heater on when i woke up and he was pretty active when i held him, but he seemed to feel warm.

so.. am i just worrying to much (motherly instincts!), or does it sound like something is wrong?

MegF.
05-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Mine has just done the same thing. I'm going to wait another week and try again. She's been a good feeder until this time. As for the warmth, I think it was because it was on the heater mat. Mine likes to lie in the corner above the UTH and gets warmer to the touch than usual. It usually makes them a little more active. The warmer they are, the more they move.