PDA

View Full Version : Eating their poop!?

Eating their poop!?

fallenfromgrace47
03-20-2012, 12:24 AM
I just noticed that my corn Gabe had pooped for the second time after feeding, I went to go get something to clean it out of the cage and came back in the room and I found this guy with poo, in his mouth. WHAT IS THIS!? Anyone ever heard of it?

RobbiesCornField
03-20-2012, 02:29 AM
"In" as in "inside" his mouth? Or "on" his mouth?

cornsnakeforsale_com
03-20-2012, 02:36 AM
Always an important distinction in life...

RobbiesCornField
03-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Always an important distinction in life...

Hey, the letters are right next to each other on the keyboard. It could have quite easily been a typo. Jussayin'. :D

cornsnakeforsale_com
03-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Just reminds me of that scene in Baby Mamma, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=stc7RUABPaU#t=71s .

Sorry, no... I haven't seen a snake eat poop before. But they do have to walk all over it sometimes, so I suppose it could happen. I doubt it would be on purpose.

fallenfromgrace47
03-20-2012, 02:56 PM
"In" as in I saw him chomping on it! weird. He bit me when I tried to get the rest of it out. I suppose it could be the changes in weather. He was being a picky eater this winter, since I moved from FL to NC, and it's getting warm out again. I'm just gonna get him another mouse today since it's feeding day anyway and see if he wants it. I must've smelled good to him. Little bugger.