PDA

View Full Version : le me throw this at you

le me throw this at you

slithering
05-24-2004, 11:48 PM
i have a pic of my snake MR LEE but the size is way to big for my avatar picdo you think that if i shrank the pic in photoshop that it would get small enough to view or be to ^%$#&^$#% small to see well . if i have 2 go out and by one of those iddy bitty cameras that take those iddy bitty pics that'll just kill. i know why dont you try and see dummy. well i thought that somebody here might have done that sort of thing already and was trying to get some good advice. thanx any help would greatly be appreciated .:boring:

Quigs
05-25-2004, 12:01 AM
Unfortunately, unless you have a real good close up pic it'll be hard to see. Most of the avatars that I have seen that are real nice and clear are head shots only. Or an extreme close up of body or pattern.

The pic in my avatar is an awesome picture. It's of a 03 caramel all coiled in a circle. I did not take the picture, in fact Dwight Good did, but I do own the animal now!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, just play around with it and see what ya come up with. Nothing is permenant, you can always change it if you don't like how it posts.

Hope that helps a little bit,

Quigs