PDA

View Full Version : Freak car accident delays feeding...

Freak car accident delays feeding...

foxyjax1212
04-03-2012, 11:10 AM
I have 2 hatchling corns...a yearling corn...and a hatchling kingsnake...

The two hatchling corns are going onto their 13th day without food, because of my inability to drive to Petco to get them food (the nearest one is 60 miles away). The yearling...I'm not as worried about, as he's on a 12 day schedule as it is. 14 days isn't the end of the world for him.

Are the hatchlings going to be okay? I will be able to get food for them on Thursday.

Nanci
04-03-2012, 11:12 AM
I think they should be fine. I feed my hatchlings every five days, but not if they are blue (if I can tell!) so they will frequently go ten days, sometimes 15 if they are blue for two feedings.

foxyjax1212
04-03-2012, 11:36 AM
That makes me feel a whole lot better. Neither of them are hunting or anything. Negini (my little female Amel) has been drinking a lot of water and getting her bedding really wet. My mom likes to think of it as a temper tantrum of sorts lol!

Axl (my little normal) is always agressive...So, I don't think I could tell if anything was wrong. Not to mention...he ate a pinkie sometime in the middle (we've moved him to 2 a week).

Slash (my yearling normal) is just...lazy and ....lazy. lol

Good to know they are probably ok.

Sita
04-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Yeah, a few days past due shouldn't hurt.

That's one of the many benefits of feeding f/t. I can just walk to my freezer rather than have to go out in the rain/snow/sleet etc. :)

NAT29
04-03-2012, 08:31 PM
That makes me feel a whole lot better. Neither of them are hunting or anything. Negini (my little female Amel) has been drinking a lot of water and getting her bedding really wet. My mom likes to think of it as a temper tantrum of sorts lol!

Axl (my little normal) is always agressive...So, I don't think I could tell if anything was wrong. Not to mention...he ate a pinkie sometime in the middle (we've moved him to 2 a week).

Slash (my yearling normal) is just...lazy and ....lazy. lol

Good to know they are probably ok.
a GNR fan i see! :cool: