PDA

View Full Version : My yearly fell HELP

My yearly fell HELP

PAIN
04-14-2012, 05:07 PM
OK so today before feeding my yearling Carmeela 20 gram corn fell from my hand about 3-4 feet onto the kitchen floor. She moved her head like she was cracking her neck and the she was fine. Kept her in my palms for a bit she slithered around on the table and then she ate.

I am really worried. Has anyone else had their corn that small fall that distance, if so what happened?

What should I watch for? I will be checking her in 2 days after she digests her food.

Thanks in advance.

AliCat37
04-14-2012, 06:33 PM
I think she'll be okay. Some dropped my friend's baby ball python (they pried her open after I told them to leave it be and then she snapped) she literally tossed the poor baby and I couldn't catch her in time. But she was fine, though we were all really worried too. I dropped a weighted aquarium lid on Jasper's head once and he was fine (I thought I killed him). I would just relax, and hold on a bit tighter next time!

Christen
04-14-2012, 06:54 PM
I had someone drop one of my babies a couple years ago. She hit the tile floor from about 4 feet and didn't have any issues because of it. Thank goodness.

PAIN
04-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanks both of you. I feel much better