PDA

View Full Version : House guests (will be available for new homes)

House guests (will be available for new homes)

MysticExotics
05-01-2012, 04:37 PM
I have some snakes in house, from a friend of mine, Matt (NWBloodlines), that I offered to take in & help him find homes for.

First is Travis, an '08 SMR Salmon male, that is the result of a project Don was working on with a guy named Travis. Travis looks more Salmon colored than Spiro. Travis had a hemipene injury last year during breeding, did still fertilize a few eggs, one baby hatched last year. He healed up well, & bred the same Champagne female this year, who is due to lay eggs any day now. **Found a home**

Next is Spiro, an '09 SMR Coral male.**Found a home**

Gisselle is an '06 Champagne female, from Bayou Reptiles. She's due to lay eggs any day now.**Found a home**

Then there is this very red male, that is a Normal, het for Bloodred, Christmas & Hypo, produced by Kathy Nicks. Matt ended up with two, both males. He's an '08 or '09. **Found a home**

Last but not least, is an SMR Coral Motley female hatchling. She was sent to Matt as a non/problem feeder, but has eaten every meal since she arrived in the PNW. She'll be sticking around for a bit, I want to see how she progresses. (I was really hoping she would be a male, to pair with Hekate, my Anery Motley, because she has a nice pink wash on the top of her upper body.

Tara80
05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
They're gorgeous Heather! I'm glad you picked them up. I wonder if the coral mots I have from Don are related to your last one there...

Lennycorn
05-01-2012, 08:46 PM
The motley has got my eye!!

Buzzard
05-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Very pretty group....

MysticExotics
05-01-2012, 11:13 PM
They're gorgeous Heather! I'm glad you picked them up. I wonder if the coral mots I have from Don are related to your last one there...
Thanks Tara! I'm sure it's possible. How old are yours?
The motley has got my eye!!
Well, if she doesn't end up staying here, Steph has first dibs on her, but you are next.

Very pretty group....
Thanks Buzz! Although they're only house guests, they are fun to have around.
I also have a gorgeous Okeetee male het for Sunkissed (unk history) that will be here for a year or two, gonna work on some Sunkissed stuff :)
He, is feistier than my MBK. Apparently he will strike just for the heck of it. This is going to be fun. Hehe

Buzzard
05-01-2012, 11:44 PM
He, is feistier than my MBK. Apparently he will strike just for the heck of it. This is going to be fun. Hehe

Yea!!! more bite club pics...lol

MysticExotics
05-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Yea!!! more bite club pics...lol

LOL! I'll try to remember to keep my camera handy.

MysticExotics
05-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Bob, The Salmon Snow is the first one pictured, the Coral Snow is the second one pictured. Both are from SMR