PDA

View Full Version : help

help

reaper
06-21-2002, 03:05 PM
hi all i went into the rep shop today to get a few bits its the same shop where i bought devil my snow corn the problem is they still have one ther for sale and asked me if i was intreasted in buying it

it is the same age and size as devil would they be ok in the same viv well they were in the shop

do you think i should get it ? please help me make my mind up

Snakebite001
06-21-2002, 03:27 PM
u should try sellin it!
or u could post it on the
corns for sale thing!
Hope i helped!
xx:)

Iris
06-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Aree they the same sex? If they are both females I guess that would be better than two males or one male one female. If it is worth it, go ahead but it is best to get a new container whether it be a tank or a rubbermaid tub for the newcomer. If you decide to get it that is.

Jr Nimeskern
06-21-2002, 04:40 PM
how much are they selling it for? I dont know about you but I cant resist buying corns but that just might be me... but probably not :D... I dont think it would harm the snakes if you let them stay with each other for a short time... but i would get a new container as soon as possible... if anything go down to walmart and get a 1.97$ steralite tub... they seem great and I keep most of my corns in them...

kenalotia
06-21-2002, 05:55 PM
How big is your current viv? If it's big enough, you can keep them together for awhile, but if it's only big enough for one corn, you should try to find another viv/tank/whatever for the second snake.

kellyjones
06-21-2002, 10:05 PM
I would want to know the sexes before I made the decision. Corns are normally solitary critters so I would say seperate vivs would be better.

nova
06-22-2002, 02:37 PM
How much is it¿ Ill buy it.

SilverTongue
06-22-2002, 10:51 PM
I found the most beautiful ittty bitty albino Corn today!!! It was sooo sweet!!

pdrau
06-22-2002, 11:03 PM
One corn per viv, aquarium, etc. The likelihood of cannibalism is slim, but you can't be too careful. The main reason though is to keep track of individual sheds, feeding, pooping, etc.

Peter