PDA

View Full Version : name change

name change

Jason B.
06-12-2004, 05:36 AM
Is it possible to change your handle here? and if so how?

Rich Z
06-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Yes, name changes are possible, but I am the one who has to do it. Simply attach your request to a $10 PayPal donation....... :)

Bear in mind that the new name you want must not already be in use by someone else.

newt
07-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Rich how can I start a new post or thread. I cant find anything that says start new post. please help.

Rich Z
07-06-2004, 03:08 PM
When you go into any forum, there are buttons near the upper left hand corner and lower left hand corner of the thread display that say "New Thread". Click on that and you will begin a new thread.

cornelius
07-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Rich, Im under a new name Cornelius, but my other name is Newt. I have forgotten my password and I have clicked on the icon that says "click here if forgotten password". But nothing has come to my email with my password. My email is newt_chaplin@hotmail.com. I need to get in with my old name Newt.

Rich Z
07-14-2004, 01:50 PM
I checked your email address and it is what you have stated in your message.

I initiated a password change email to be sent to that email address.

You may want to check in a "bulk" folder, or something along that line, as sometimes the wordings in password change messages will cause some ISPs to treat the emails as either spam, or bulk mailings.