• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

plastic boxes

Quigs

"Got R Did"
Anyone know of a good cheap mail order source for small plastic "kritter keeper" or otherwise small plastics boxes, not rubbermaid or sterilite?

Thanks,

Quigs

A friend of mine uses this company for boxes for his hatchlings and yearlings. He highly recommends them. I personally haven't gotten any of their products as of yet.

Pioneer Plastics Inc.

He uses a soldering iron to melt air holes in the sides and lids. When he goes to a show he'll bring a box of them and he says they sell out pretty fast.

He usually uses/sells the 395-C model. Photo below:
395c.jpg

Here's a shortcut to their online catalog:
Pioneer Plastics - Online Photo Catalog

Hope that helps. =)

Thanks Misty...

I did save that link for future reference. However I am specifically looking for those "kritter keepers". You know the cheap plastic carriers that almost every pet shop has. They usually come with brightly colored vented lids. Some have a clear "access" panel in the lid. They also usually have handles.

I've checked a few online dealers but they seem a little pricey to me. I'm looking for a bulk quanity. Say between 50 and 100 for now.

BTW...these are not for snakes but rather for juvinile arborial geckos. That's why I need the taller boxes.

Those boxes do look nice though. Gonna have to check into those a bit more for hatchling snakes.

Thanks again,

Quigs

critter keepers

I bought some critter keepers at the DOLLAR TREE store. I don't know where you live but everywhere I go I one of those stores. DOLLAR TREE sells them for $1.00 check'em out.

Fradine

Back