PDA

View Full Version : Other herp resources...

Other herp resources...

Arson
06-15-2004, 09:50 PM
Since I've become so fascinated with snakes/herps of late I've been doing tons of research trying to expand my horizons. I've come across so many species that I find beautiful and awesome that I know I'll never be content with just cornsnakes. Cornsnakes are most DEFINITELY fascinating in their own and I'm sure I'll always own them, but I was wondering if anyone else here owns other snakes.

I know cornsnakes and ball pythons are likely the most owned snakes. I've been looking at some of the less-owned snakes that still aren't a gazillion dollars and have suitable amounts of info available.

I'm really stunned by Colombian BCI (specifically Red Tail Boas). I've already found www.redtailboa.net and www.redtailboas.com. Does anyone know of any other resources?

Also, I'd love to learn more about arboreal boas. Green Tree Boas, Emerald Tree Boas, Amazon Tree Boas, etc. I've not been able to find a helpful site on them. Anybody?

Thanks in advance!

Rich Z
06-16-2004, 01:11 AM
You might want to scan down the list of sites linked on FaunaTopSites (http://www.faunatopsites.com) to see if you can find something of interest.