• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

pinkie size

yojoe05

Rapunzels Prince Charming
Im just wondering what is a normal pinkie size for a 2 month old corn? I'm feeding her the smallest size at the moment but it seems like she is on the hunt for more before five days has passed. Is it okay at this point to bump her up to 2 small pinkies per feeding? She's 11" and I don't have a scale to weigh her on currently, I'm hoping to find a cheap dry scale this week and get it ordered.

Without weighing both her and the pinks, it's hard to say for certain.

[You can't trust the "out hunting" behavior, many do that all thier lives -- it's how they are wired as opportunistic hunters]

However, if you're feeding 1-day old pinks (sometimes called reds as well), you could probably get away with 2 of them. It's just a guess, since I don't know her actual size, but at 11" or so, she's probably in the 10-15 grams range and could handle around 3 grams of food of appropriate size. 1-day old pinks usually weigh in at about 1 to 1 1/2 grams...

Back