PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh this is just ridiculous

Oh my gosh this is just ridiculous

lilmike227
10-08-2012, 01:55 PM
So my snake finaly shed and I tried to feed it and it had no interest in the pinky until I picked it up with my hand..it hissed then struck at it and caught it in its mouth and started to eat. Right when I got up to leave the snake had it almost all the way down then he spits it right back up and stops :headbang: The first two times he ate he did it just find weather i watched or not. Please tell me my snake will grow out of this. Has anyone else had snakes that do this???

diamondlil
10-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Just leave it in a feeding tub overnight with the pinky. If it ate without trouble before it'll do it again when it's ready

Cat_Eyed_Lady
10-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Its probably just you moving around that made it do that. Some will spit out food incase they need to get away. Feed and cover before walking away and it will be fine :)

lilmike227
10-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Well I hope he stops doing it becuase it would be great if I can at least see him eat every once in a while

bitsy
10-08-2012, 04:02 PM
The top priority is to get him eating reliably, however that works for him. You'll have him for 15+ years - there's plenty of time to watch him eat dinner!