PDA

View Full Version : not eating :((

not eating :((

loyalsissaly84
11-29-2012, 05:52 PM
So this past sunday, I have gotten 7 lil ones, I waited till today to feed them but only 4ate and the other 3 has not :( . Its been 4hours and still nothing, should I worry? :(

epicdoom
11-29-2012, 06:41 PM
no worries yet, some just take there time and eat when there ready. some can also be picky wanting food dangled , teased, drug in front of them or just placed down in front of them. some want to eat in the dark. try placing the offering just outside the hide over night. Also are they in shed? my guess is if you got some to eat then temps are good. are they cohabed or in there own tanks? I have a few that will only eat while in a deli cup.

I wouldn't worry yet they can go a while without eating.

loyalsissaly84
11-29-2012, 07:12 PM
no worries yet, some just take there time and eat when there ready. some can also be picky wanting food dangled , teased, drug in front of them or just placed down in front of them. some want to eat in the dark. try placing the offering just outside the hide over night. Also are they in shed? my guess is if you got some to eat then temps are good. are they cohabed or in there own tanks? I have a few that will only eat while in a deli cup.

I wouldn't worry yet they can go a while without eating.

Well i have them all seperated and it was f/t pinkys so im going to go get live pinkys to see if they will eat that and i do think the candy cane might be in his shedding stage, it was the two smallest ones that worried me and i fed them in a seperate container then the one i have them in. How long is too long?