PDA

View Full Version : Gif maker?

Gif maker?

Tracee
06-22-2004, 05:09 PM
Hiya

Does anyone know of a freeware, very simple gif maker I can download? I notice quite a few people have gifs in their avatars so hopefully someone will know of one.. thanks :)

Spitfire
06-22-2004, 10:38 PM
I used to have a real good and easy to use program called Gif Builder. Check out www.download.com, I think that's where I got mine.

Tracee
06-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the pointing me in the right direction, I couldn't find Gif Builder and others kept confuzzling me; in the end I found one called Unfreez which is super simple or as I call it 'Tracee-friendly' :) Thank you!

coyote
08-24-2005, 02:52 AM
OK, what's a gif? And why does one "build" a gif?

PssdffJay
08-24-2005, 04:29 AM
OK, what's a gif? And why does one "build" a gif?

A GIF is just another form of a picture file, can also be animated... for example... :cheers: <== is a GIF. Although, if I remember correctly I believe that Rich doesn't want animated avitars anyway...

Tracee
08-24-2005, 02:47 PM
What an old thread! I wasn't asking because I wanted to make an avatar don't worry.

'Moving' pictures you see on a lot of websites coyote, they're gifs. The animated banners on this site are gifs, for example.

Can I just say as well, what a gorgeous corn variant (?) that is in your avatar coyote. Love the zigzags!

coyote
08-24-2005, 03:42 PM
What an old thread! I wasn't asking because I wanted to make an avatar don't worry.

'Moving' pictures you see on a lot of websites coyote, they're gifs. The animated banners on this site are gifs, for example.

Can I just say as well, what a gorgeous corn variant (?) that is in your avatar coyote. Love the zigzags!
I began another thread to discuss what she might be. The most current suggestion is that she must be a CornXFL King(Brooks) hybrid. I was completely clueless when I bought her. I guess I am still somewhat clueless. I liked the way she looked because I tend to be attracted to pattern variances. Then as she grew she continued to become more attractive.

rayray
11-18-2005, 09:13 PM
i used Easy Gif Animator...u only have like 30-40 use's on it..i made alot of pics with it includin my avatar...i got it from www.download.com u can chec it out if u want

CornCrazy
11-18-2005, 11:34 PM
i used Easy Gif Animator...u only have like 30-40 use's on it..i made alot of pics with it includin my avatar...i got it from www.download.com u can chec it out if u wantrayray...Rich has a rule about animated avatars...they are not allowed.

rayray
11-19-2005, 03:47 PM
:confused: did i miss this memo somehow?......

Khaman
11-19-2005, 04:24 PM
:confused: did i miss this memo somehow?......
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/announcement.php?f=53

rayray
11-19-2005, 04:45 PM
well......i guess........ :uzi: