PDA

View Full Version : Poops a lot?

Poops a lot?

Dakota314
12-16-2012, 04:00 PM
I have a 1.5 year old corn- Kellogg. He eats a hopper every Sunday. A couple of days after he eats, he poops. But then he poops again the next day, and sometimes even again the day after that. Every time he goes it is a normal size compared to him. Is it normal for them to poop a couple of times after feeding? My older corn has always just went once.

I don't think he could be impacted. He always eats outside of his tank.
He is gaining weight normally. Currently he is 155 g.

HermesMom
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Our Hermes always seems to poop a few times compared to our others who poo once a week. I dubbed him our crapping machine ;) And chalked it up to individuality.

gsdbecca
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM
My 1.5 year old opposition at least twice after each meal....preferably on the carpet. ;)

gsdbecca
12-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Opposition was supposed to be poops. Stupid autocorrect!

boricua00735
12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
I have one that poops anywhere and everywhere whenever he feels like it as many times as he wants between meals usually 2-3 times he gains weight and seems happy. I dont know if this has anything to do or not but he is the one i always see drinking water and he always drinks when i put him back into his viv while holding onto my hand before letting go and curling in a hide. Mabey him drinking so much water has something to do with how much he poops just sayin:) Mabey yours just drinks a lot of water it helps humans digest y not corns lol:)

DragonsDenSerpents
12-16-2012, 09:42 PM
My Siri is awful; she'll poop at least three times between meals. I think it's just an individual thing.

Dakota314
12-16-2012, 10:43 PM
He does drink a lot compared to my other snakes, or at least I see him drinking more. I guess I just have a little poop machine. Thanks for all the replies.