PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm a newbie ^_^

Hi, I'm a newbie ^_^

Tiffy
06-28-2004, 07:46 PM
Yep, I've followed my friend Amy (Siva) to this forum, I love snakes aswell, I've been a member for like a week, yet I havn't made any posts, so this is my first one. I hope to continue to converse on here and look at all of the pictures and read the stories and ect. It's all interesting.

For the record, I'm 15, and from Anchorage, Alaska. I used to own two snakes (One was a corn snake, and one was a king snake) and hopefully I'll get a new snake sometime soon. ^_^. :cheers:

Ronda
06-29-2004, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the board, and the wonderfully addicting world of corn snakes! I used to own two snakes too, but that was a long, long, long time ago. Now I don't even know how many I have without counting them.

I was just in Anchorage two weeks ago. Actually, I flew in and out of Anchorage, and spent the week traveling around your beautiful state! Wow -- bears and moose and puffins, oh my!

Welcome!
Ronda

Alex Dew
06-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the site Tiffy :cheers:

Alex

Tiffy
06-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Thank you, Alex. And Ronda, I'm glad you enjoyed Alaska. I've lived here for all of my life, and it never gets old. It's beautiful, and will always be like that years to come.

Siva
06-29-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey tiffy :) glad you joined! ow all you need is a nice cute cornsnake and you'll be set LOL

Tiffy
06-29-2004, 05:57 PM
Hey! I used to have a cute one! :( But one died and one got loose...*sighs* Oh well...

Skye
06-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Welcome to the site, it's good to have you here.

You'll soon be tempted into new ownership after coming here.

Skye

Tiffy
06-29-2004, 07:05 PM
I already am, that's nothing new. ^_^. I want an adult corn sometime soon, it's just the issue of purchasing them, lol.