PDA

View Full Version : home

home

reaper
06-24-2002, 11:42 AM
hi all

i have just built a viv and i was going to half it bit this only gives me 27inches each side would this be bigger anough to keep corns in.

and then i was thinking about getting a leoped gecko so i could have a 3ft side for a corn and the rest for a gecko or would this stress both the corn and the gecko out

thanks

Colleen
06-25-2002, 02:35 AM
Sounds ok to me to half it. The recommended size for an adult is a 20 long aquar. which is 24in. long ( I think) so 27 should be fine. AS for the gecko in the other part? I don't know! I would check to be sure that there is no illnesses that they can pass between one another. Also I thought that Geckos needed alot higher temps then corns so would you be able to reg. temps? Again I really have no info. on geckos so I'm sure that someone else will be able to answer that.

Colleen

Jr Nimeskern
06-25-2002, 10:19 AM
Like Colleen said that the 27in would be fine for a adult snake... I wouldnt worry that much about it... just half it and keep 2 corns in it... can you post a pic of the viv Im about to start building my own vivs and i would like some hints... thanks

reaper
06-25-2002, 10:32 AM
cheers for that

i will try and get some pics and post
try

http://www.angelfire.com/dc/lizards2k/diyviv.htm

try this site they have plans on how to build vivs