PDA

View Full Version : Camara Flashes??

Camara Flashes??

Stevo
07-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Not sure if this is in the right place but...
I noticed that nearly all you guys in hear are taking photos of your snakes and posting them, but my question is will the camara flash p**s them off or startle them? I really wanna get some photo's of him while he is a baby, but i dont want to shock him. Would like to know everyone elses opinion and experiances with this one. Thanks

crossmen
07-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Mine gets more p**sed at being posed for the shot than by the flash but as you will learn every snake is an individual and that there are no hard and fast rules.
Peace Paul

babbaloo99
07-01-2004, 11:45 AM
The last time I used a flash on my camera, my snake was more interested. He came right up to the glass to see what the fuss was. So I guess it just depends on the temperment of your snake.

Darin
07-01-2004, 03:33 PM
If you have a camera that will let you adjust the shutter speed you are better off not using the flash at all anyway. You will get a truer picture if you can get away with not using the flash. If you knew that, but have to use the flash, then just ignore this post. :)

Krenna
07-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Higer speed film also helps when you don't want to use a flash, something over 400 speed. :)

ozone
07-01-2004, 04:18 PM
a tripod and no flash should work wonders...and if you can convince your snake to hold very still as well, that should do the trick :)

Stevo
07-01-2004, 06:54 PM
Thanks all for your replies. I do have a really good camara where i can adjust the shutter speed and all that so i think i shall experiment a bit with it. The only problem being is i dont have a scanner to get em on my computer, but as long as i got some pics of my little one :) Think i may look into getting a digi cam