PDA

View Full Version : Miami Males N and O: Together!

Miami Males N and O: Together!

Nanci
03-08-2013, 05:52 PM
This set of photos was shot in different lighting than the set of Baby O- late afternoon sun. It really picked up their yellows and reds. So I'm happy to have shot the two together. They are virtually identical.

Baby O is the one with the divot in his first mot behind his head marking. Baby N has the more square first few mots. Baby N is the one with the single pics here in this set.

First, Baby N by himself.

Nanci
03-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Now the boys together. They were _so_ well-behaved! They just stayed put. UNTIL I tried to pose them together on the log...It's nice to be able to take two snakes out together and not have any running away or hiding.

grneyereptilekeeper
03-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Nanci

I love both, but Baby O is definitely my pick. So I think he's the one I'll get.

Carpe Serpentis
03-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Stunning corn snakes as usual Nanci. I must confess I'm very impressed by many of the corn snakes I've seen of yours.

Nanci
03-09-2013, 10:22 AM
Thank you! Out of all the fancy projects I have going, I think my "normal" Milksnake Phase Miamis are my very favorite to work with- maybe because I have three generations here.

Still tossing around whether to breed the Pinstripe Miami Motleys this year or not...

MotleyMedusa7
03-09-2013, 11:05 AM
they look great! & I vote 'yes' for pinstripe miami motleys! lol :)

carol
03-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Still tossing around whether to breed the Pinstripe Miami Motleys this year or not...

You should. I think I will only have one Miami Motley X Miami het Motley clutch this year besides the Milksnake Phase stuff. I would probably take a nice little girl from you.

Beautiful boys BTW. :)

Nanci
03-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Carol- you should see Zora now. I should take her out and photograph her. She is SOOOO silver.