PDA

View Full Version : ONLY two years old?

ONLY two years old?

Rich Z
07-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Is this message board really only two years old? Seems much longer than that to me.........

Clint Boyer
07-02-2004, 08:18 PM
2 yrs..........REALLY?

Seems like you just started it the other day! ;)

Rich Z
07-02-2004, 09:11 PM
Well, I know I had a message board on SerpenCo.com for the longest time, then set up a threaded display forum on CornSnakes.com when Jeff B closed down all of the forums on KS when he got sued by Joe Polanco. I really hated that software, though. It had a problem of crashing whenever the main file size exceeded a certain limit. Eventually I just closed down the message board on SerpenCo.com in favor of the one on CornSnakes.com.

But I think it was only two years ago when I went to the format you see here now.

Seems to me I originally set up the HerpWantAds.com site simply as some place to chase people off to when they kept posting classified ads on my SerpenCo.com message board. And, of course, HerpWantAds eventually became FaunaClassifieds because people were posting non-herp classifieds on HerpWantAds. One thing seemingly led to another.....

crossmen
07-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Wow, only two years old and you have a community like this, that means only one thing. You Do Good Work.
Thanks for all you do.
Peace
Paul

Rich Z
07-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Heck, it's not me doing the work. I just provided the meeting place here.......