• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yet another pooping problem.

Cronsnakes

Hey guys so i have another pooping problem with Piper my adult female, so basically ever since i've got her she has never had a normal solid poop. She hasn't acted or looked like she was ever sick and is very active and when ever i feed her she takes the mouse instantly and coils it and all, i will post a video of that. So basically her last poop wasn't solid and didn't look like an appropriate size poop for what she ate, so i just cleaned it and went alot with my day. So i fed her an adult mouse give or take 3-4 days ago and she shot from one end of the tank to the mouse in a second ate it and boom done. She pooped today and it just looks like dark brown goopy liquid and there's like a layer of white under it. Very gross anyways i will post a picture and let me know if this is good.

20h3vqa.jpg

2e52xqr.jpg

Both our corns have poops like this too. Very wet and gooey at first and then dry up to by the time we notice it. (same day or next at latest, thought I'd get that in lol) apparently the white stuff u are seeing is signs of the mouse's hones etc, don't know if that's true but from my experience them poos don't look like abnormal :)

Back