• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Conversion to new message board version

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
OK, the conversion to version 3 of vBulletin was completed early AM this morning. Let me know if you find something that used to work, but does not in this new one. Probably some glitches in here, so I'll have to tackle them as I run into them.

Everybody make it through OK?

I probably should do a color change on this site. Something more in line with cornsnakes. But reds and oranges just are tough to get looking good on something like this. Those colors tend to smack the eyeballs pretty hard. Trying to use pastel shades could come off pretty badly as the site might wind up pink colored.

So if one night you all see some really off the wall colors changing by the minute, that means I am playing around trying to figure out a good color combo to use. It doesn't mean your monitor just went on the blink!

Sometimes I use the "eyedropper" and select colors FROM a piicture of a snake to make the border around the picture. Get your BEST picture of your BEST lavender, or something like that, and eyedropper till you get a color straight from the snake. That way you will KNOW it's cornsnake colors... even if nobody else knows it.

at least with blue it makes it less obvious that you're not on a work screen when accessing from your work pc!! Brighter colours would be a bit too obvious! :grin01:

I like the colors on the forum right now.
Its easy on the eyes. If its too bright, starring on it too long would be really bad...so I like the soft and light colors.

I too am trying to figure out the buttons that I use most
but so far so good~
I just need some time to get used to the new format
but I like it so far~

Have you all noticed that you can now upload multiple images in each message?

These will then be provided as thumbnails in the actual message that readers can click on to view fully.

So far I really like it!

It's got a lot more advanced features and seems a lot easier to use. Things are organized a lot better, and I don't have to dig for some things that before were a bear to find (like people's IM clients).

And I'm with everyone else, I kinda like the blue look. It's clean and tidy looking. All we need to do is engineer a blue corn and we'd have it made. =P

i like it, ir eallylike this "quick reply" too...much easier..and i agree with everyone else these colors look great.

i am also trying to figure out all the different stuff and the old stuff which I used to use a lot. I like the colour, but its gona take some pracise and getting used to lol :crazy02:

Anyway, Thanks Rich

Alex

Looks great Rich - and these colors are good. Thanks for all the hard work keeping this site up and running.

is it just my computer or is it slower than it used to be when you go from page to page??? (if u get what I mean)

Alex

I really like this new one.. I like how that little icon for unread posts actually goes away when you read them this time :)

It does appear to work well for me. I take a while to adjust to new things, but I am sure this was a change for the better,

Thanks, Skye

Well, maybe I'm crazy but I thought a feature I loved was removed, but now I see it. That or maybe Rich just added it.

Oh well. Personally, I would have left it with the old version, but I hate change of any kind, so I'll just have to get used to it. :rolleyes:

Back