PDA

View Full Version : Won't use kitchen roll in feeding tub again...

Won't use kitchen roll in feeding tub again...

ladymagpie
06-07-2013, 05:25 PM
I normally put 2 sheets of kitchen roll in her feeding tub before placing the mouse on the paper then in goes Cleo, but today after putting cleo in, the mouse ended up at the edge where the kitchen roll curled up slightly. As its her first time with a fuzzie I decided to watch, and I realised she had her mouth around the head of the mouse... But she was eating the kitchen roll at the same time as it was between her and the mouse! I had to poke her to get her to let go, I picked her up and repositioned her and the mouse so it wouldn't happen then continued to supervise. Worried about what might have happened if I wasn't there. :eek:

diamondlil
06-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Sopmeone had a baby eat a whle sheet of kitchen roll, lucky you were there! I always feed babies in bare tubs

ladymagpie
06-07-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm going to feed in bare tubs from now on! I consider myself lucky that the one time its happened I was there. I just wanted to post incase anyone else out there did the same. I started using kitchen roll while dabbing the water from the mouse and it progressed from there.

Did the baby who ate the kitchen roll survive?

diamondlil
06-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Here's the thread (just click on the link)
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40200&highlight=towel

ladymagpie
06-07-2013, 06:49 PM
So glad that little one survived! I would have been devastated if Cleo ate some kitchen roll. We're in the process of buying a house atm heaven knows I don't need the stress of worrying about my friend :(