PDA

View Full Version : Another Regrg question. Sorry

Another Regrg question. Sorry

osiris2013
07-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Hi guys,
Sorry to be a bother again but Osiris regurged today. And I know its regurg cause i watched him do it in his tank.But the think is he was fed 5 days ago. Pooped 5 times and temps was where its suppose to be. So i am confused. What did i do wrong? Now I have to go thru the regurge steps again. Worried he is sick or something. And we dont have a herp vet around here.

SteveAlbert
07-23-2013, 04:05 PM
Hey, was the mouse bigger than usual or big in general for the snake?

Christen
07-23-2013, 05:23 PM
I don't see where you may have posted about a previous regurge so if I ask questions that you have already answered please feel free to direct me to that thread.

I see from your previous posts that the snake is large enough to eat adults. How long have you had the snake? Where did the snake come from? When was the time of the last regurge? I see you stated about doing regurge protocol last time and I apologize but yes I would recommend you doing that again, maybe even lengthen the time between feedings a little more and make sure you are feeding a smaller meal than he/she normal eats. Some times if you feed to quickly before the stomach has completely settled from the previous meal on the next they will regurge again. Has nutribac been recommended to you yet?

osiris2013
07-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Hey, was the mouse bigger than usual or big in general for the snake?

Hi, no. it was the same size of mouse. He been eating that size since I got him. And the ppl I got him from said he was eating that size for a long time.

I don't see where you may have posted about a previous regurge so if I ask questions that you have already answered please feel free to direct me to that thread.

I see from your previous posts that the snake is large enough to eat adults. How long have you had the snake? Where did the snake come from? When was the time of the last regurge? I see you stated about doing regurge protocol last time and I apologize but yes I would recommend you doing that again, maybe even lengthen the time between feedings a little more and make sure you are feeding a smaller meal than he/she normal eats. Some times if you feed to quickly before the stomach has completely settled from the previous meal on the next they will regurge again. Has nutribac been recommended to you yet?

I have had Osiris since may. He regurged few days after I got him but that was because the ppl I bought him from told me the wrong day they fed him and was handle to soon. But he been perfect every since. I followed the regurg protocol and everything went smoothly til the other day. I dont know why he regurged. His mouse was the same size as all his other feedings, temps was in perfect range, he wasnt handle at all since he was fed. And and he regurged 5 days after he was fed. It wasnt very much but still a regurg. I seen him do it so know forsure it was regurg. I feed him every 7 days. Never feeds earlier.He wasnt in blue so I dont know what could have cause this. But I am following the regurg protocol again. And i dont have any nutribac unfort. The only place I can get it is 5 hours away from here. I going to order some online to have on hand. Sorry took so long to respond. Been on holidays and havent had time to log on.

beautifullywild77
07-26-2013, 07:09 PM
hmmm, did it have the horrible smell of death warmed over?

What did it look like? Fur and other mouse like objects? or was it watery and sticky. What color was it?

osiris2013
07-26-2013, 08:11 PM
hmmm, did it have the horrible smell of death warmed over?

What did it look like? Fur and other mouse like objects? or was it watery and sticky. What color was it?

I was stuffed up from allergies so couldnt smell lol. It was brown. mostly fur. wasnt a big amount.