View Full Version : Love is for snakes

Love is for snakes

kenyacorngirl
07-14-2004, 06:59 PM
I love all of my snakes no matter what! :crazy02:

LuvzWDW
07-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Just wanted to say hi, Deb! :wavey:

Everyone, kenyacorngirl is my niece and she has four snakes all her own, 2 Kenyan Sand Boas and 2 corns. All babies!

Her dad, my brother, has two ball pythons and a Colombian red-tail boa!!

See you later, Deb!

MegF.
07-14-2004, 07:35 PM
Keeping it in the family! That's great....the family that has snakes together...stays together...or something like that!

LuvzWDW
07-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Meg,

Deb was so excited when I showed her this forum and helped her to register and type up her signature.

I wish my mother had let my brother and I have snakes when we wanted them when I was about 13 and my brother was Deb's age, but she didn't and between the four of us (Deb, my brother, my son and I) we now have 11 snakes, all acquired within the last 3 weeks! I guess we're making up for lost time!!

All in the family!! :crazy02:

MegF.
07-14-2004, 07:49 PM
I didn't get the snake I wanted when I was a kid either. Not because my mom didn't like them, but because she thought they were'nt worthwhile pets. I had to sew a snake out of fabric to have one.....a huge floral boa constrictor. Not bad for an 8 yr. old! Got two snakes now, and two more coming to start a breeding program. I'm making up for lost time too :)

LuvzWDW
07-15-2004, 12:41 AM
I'm really surprised Deborah hasn't posted again! I hope my brother wasn't upset that I helped her to register?

Oh well, let me know how the breeding goes....we are thinking about breeding when the babies get older...

MegF.
07-15-2004, 05:25 AM
Will do, but since these are hatchlings, it will be a bit of a wait before their big enough to breed. Maybe 2-3 yrs. or so. But, I'm sure I'll still be living on this site. It's the best.