PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Daytona?

Who's going to Daytona?

Jason B.
07-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Are you going to Datona for the big show this year? Will you be a vendor or doing some shoping there? What do you hope to see/bye there?

Rich Z
07-17-2004, 02:16 PM
I'll be there, of course. Just about smack dab in the middle of the room. Got an endcap this year.

CrazyCorn
07-17-2004, 04:18 PM
I will be there this year. I am looking for red tail green ratsnakes this year, hopefully a pair

Tammy Jenkins
08-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Me and my ex-hubby will be flying down to Daytona on Friday the 13th! Wow, talk about your bad luck. *rotflmao* We will be on the lookout for all the new morphs (I'm sure my camera will be very busy), might do a bit of shopping but mostly we are looking forward to visiting with the wonderful people we have met in the reptile world. I have found that it is possible to attend a reptile show without buying a new critter....though that was at the shows where Rich didn't have a table set up. :shrugs: Go figure. A little time on the beach, eating lots of seafood and a trip to Dunkin Donuts will complete our trip. Only a week and a half to go, everyone have a great time.

Skye
08-04-2004, 10:45 AM
I am going for the first time this year, and I"M VERY EXCITED!!

I will be there for the week previous too to attend the international herpetological symposium taking place at the same venue.

6 days to go and counting....

Skye

lil' corn
08-04-2004, 11:57 AM
WOW i wantt o go but if go i would prbly buy all of the snakes..

Skye
08-04-2004, 02:42 PM
you must have a lot more money than me then....

Skye

Hurley
08-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Serpwidgets and I will be there, should be a blast.