• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Reputation Points

Heck, I'm not sure. One of the new options in this version of the message board. I think it is something like brownie points where you can vote for members by giving them an approval or disapproval for each post them make.

Figured it might be fun or interesting to play with it. What better way to figure out the new bells and whistles then just trying them?

Well I have ten points and don't know if they are good or bad points. I don't know how to find out or what post they are in reference to.
Probably bad reputation points. lol

Well from what I can see, everyone is automatically granted 10 points. Positive points are good, negative ones are bad. You also get points for the number of posts you have made as well as the length of time you have been registered on the system.

People can also give you + or - points for every post you make. So I guess it is a basic way of keeping track of what value a person is to the site?? We'll see, I guess. I can always turn it off if it gets to be a problem.

Curiosity . . . wasn't aware of the reputation points until this thread, and can see them in my own User CP panel, but where/how/can we see them for other users and where? I can't seem to find it . . .

D80

automatic points

I didn't get 10 points when I signed up, so I guess it's as and when someone nominated etc.

Where are my points? Give me my points!!!!! lol

Hi Naeris, I just noticed after reading this if you click on the middle icon under your rep points you can approve or dissaprove of someones post giving them rep points. Pretty cool Rich!

Your reputation power is posted under your name and avatar for all to see. It is a measure of how much you can affect someone elses reputation, and is affected by length of membership, number of posts etc...
You give other people good or bad reputation points by clicking on the silver scales at the bottom of the post you wish to comment on.
To find your own reputation points (which is different from your power), either click on the silver scales in one of your own posts, or click on the "User CP" in the panel menu at the top of the page and you will see how many reputation points you have.

Ok I figured out what the green and red points are, but how about the blue?
Naeris- I'm a little freaked out by your post. "I'm a fulfilled woman" since your screan name has Bob under it. LOL

Last edited:
Back