PDA

View Full Version : Favorites....

Favorites....

Animal_gal
06-27-2002, 11:13 PM
What is your favorite type of corn?

kenster
06-27-2002, 11:41 PM
corn on the cob of course!! with butter and lots of salt...err umm I'm guessing that was not what you were asking though huh? ;) Actaully I like them all, I really don't have a favorite. Although my want list is getting bigger and bigger every time I see a pic of what someone else has. My next one or two will be an anery though, i love the silver and black colors. I guess that stems from being a huge oakland raider fan though. Although a reverse okeete also rates high on my list, and a candycane...grrrr I guess I want them all!!

Animal_gal
06-27-2002, 11:51 PM
I'm sorry.......... I can't change the options now. If I could, I would take a few off and put.....

1. I love them all
2. Other

......and I would add somehting to 'can't decide'......

10. Can't decide...won't even try :)

I'm busy finding out how to do that just now. I tried to do that as soon as I posted this Poll.

By the way........ the Silver Queen Ghosts, Blizzards and Charcoals are some of my favorites. But that took me FOREVER to decide. And I'm still not really

'Bye!!!!

Animal_gal
06-27-2002, 11:53 PM
Sorry.......

And I'm still notr really sure.

Iris
06-28-2002, 01:26 AM
you didn't put stripes or motleys! I just voted for I CAN'T DECIDE anyway...

CK2434
06-28-2002, 03:48 AM
well it was a easy decision for me LAVENDER!

CornsnakeKeeper
06-28-2002, 07:56 AM
I'm interested in the lavenders, opals, and butters and I also like the motley/stripe trait when it comes into effect only in certain animals such as the lavender.

B-J@y
06-28-2002, 11:12 AM
Anerythristic is at this moment my favorite collor! is it the same as the charcoal??

CornsnakeKeeper
06-28-2002, 11:18 AM
No, they are different. Anery A and Anery B- Go to serpenco.com to read up on them thoroughly. The Anery B has less yellow as an adult.

CrazyCorn
06-30-2002, 09:32 PM
I could never have a favorite type of corn! they are all different weather its there appearence or attitude! but i do like amels,snows,and of course just regular red phase corns alot...

Animal_gal
09-26-2002, 03:51 PM
I'll never decide. I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyChaos
09-26-2002, 06:08 PM
I'm stuck between ambers and lavendars myself....love em all but these two are my favs with charcoal ghosts running a close third....and anything zigzagged/aztec.

kxv
09-26-2002, 08:30 PM
My vote goes to snows and bloodreds, but I like many others.

Corn Crib
09-26-2002, 11:48 PM
i picked snow cuz that is what i have but my true favorite is hypo bloodred, I LOVE EM!!

Corn Crib

0.0.1 snow corn (female named ??, need a good name if anybody has one they would like to share)

hopefully soon ill have a hypo male to breed with my snow when they are both old enough!!

Simon
09-27-2002, 02:59 AM
I really can't decide....
but it's kinda because that you don't have Candy Cane Corns...
I mean if that was on it....then I would have voted for that instead...cause I just love the candy cane corns.....
but other than those I love all of them just as much!!!!

pipatic
10-06-2002, 08:05 AM
blooods,butter,pewter,in fact most corns ,lol

jim
10-06-2002, 09:08 AM
unless rich is keeping them hidden in his top secret underground laboratory deep in the mountains of florida :) i don't think my favorite exists yet. striped ambers!!! someday i will produce my own but for now they are still a "unicorn". if i had to pick an animal i have actually seen before it would be patternless anerys (check out hall of fame reptiles) or ghost stripes. someday.... (sigh) ...:)---jim

Axe
10-06-2002, 11:37 AM
And amber, and anerythristic :)

Susan
10-06-2002, 03:59 PM
Of the ones you listed, butters are my favorite. However, you didn't list my other favorites...Amber and Hypolavs. And if you would put a pattern on those two morphs, even better!! Rich will have them eventually, but I don't want to see the price tag. I'll have fun breeding my own anyway....will take me a long time, but worth the wait.