PDA

View Full Version : Canadians?!

Canadians?!

gisele
07-22-2004, 12:25 PM
I am from Canada and I don't know about anyone else but I am getting incredibly frusterated! Is there anyone from CANADA selling female cornsnakes?!?!?!?! Every forum and website I've gone to is from the US and will not ship to Canada! A little help!!

Neumann
07-22-2004, 12:36 PM
In a word... Simon
http://www.extremesnakes.com

Khaman
07-22-2004, 12:57 PM
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13290

vanderkm
07-22-2004, 06:22 PM
There are many breeders in Canada, but Simon certainly has a tremendous variety. He is located in Ontario. Even shipping within Canada is very expensive since none of the ground carriers will handle animals, so all must be shipped air cargo. A lot of availability will depend on your location and what morphs you are looking for. If you are in the west, feel free to contact me by PM or I would also suggest cranwill (who also posts here) for contacts that may have corns for sale,

mary v.

Simon
07-22-2004, 07:47 PM
Oh most definitely agree with Mary.

If you're in the East, I can help you with what you're looking for.

If you're out in the West I would definitely advice you to get some stuff from Mary. She has an awesome collection and VERY nice looking animals too~ She also has a good knowledge with corns. So you will know for sure that you're getting something nice from her~

Don't worry there are quite a few more Canadian corn snake breeders around...maybe not as crazy as I am since I am basically 'specialized' in corns only~ LOL

Let me know where you're located, I might be able to let you know where you can find other corn snake breeders around so that you can save on shipping~

Krenna
07-22-2004, 07:51 PM
Simon is da man :)

mykal
07-22-2004, 11:25 PM
I'm gonna agree...Simon is the man for corns. He has a beautiful selection of snakes and a great knowledge of corns.

Kris
07-23-2004, 08:13 AM
Or email me
canadiancorns@sympatico.ca

Kris

gisele
07-23-2004, 10:18 PM
thanks guys, :) I'm in northern ontario but I'll be heading south for the end of the summer so I'll look at the snakes down that way.

mykal
07-23-2004, 11:13 PM
www.reptileexpo.ca
The next show is Sept 12/04
Maybe you might be interested