• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what would you get?

Carlos

What would you get if breed a male caramel het for amel motley and female snow het for lavender?

Hey Silver tongue, I appreciate your answer. Thank you for your help. I think after 70+ corns I deserve that answer. My first post and I think the last one.

Taking a stab at it??????

12.50% Amelanistic het Anery, Caramel, Lavender, Motley
12.50 % Normal het butter, Anery, Lavender, Motley
12.50 % Amelanistic het Anery, Caramel, Lavender
12.50 % Normal het Butter, Anery, Lavender
12.50% Amelanistic het Anery, Caramel, Motley
12.50 % Normal het Butter, Anery, Motley
12.50% Amelanistic het Anery, Caramel
12.50 % Normal het Butter, Anery

I don't know it this is correct. I'm still working on the "what would you gets" myself.

:) Alicia

What would you get if breed a male caramel het for amel motley and female snow het for lavender?

CA/am,mt x AM,AN/lv:

50% amels het anery, caramel, 50% chance het lav, 50% chance het motley

+

50% normals het amel, anery, caramel, 50% chance het lav, 50% het motley

Carlos said:
My first post and I think the last one.

Carlos...don't let people get to you. There are a lot of very experienced people posting on this site. They are here to help people like you (and me). You just sometimes have to weed through the sarcastic, immature replies to get to the helpful ones! Don't be discouraged and stop posting!

Hello to you guys. Thank you to Alicia, Hurley and Terri (Corn Crazy). Believe me next year I will be making so many combinations that everything can be possible from triple and quadruple het to who know what. To you guys I'm really appreciate your help thank you again. Carlos

basically you get normals and amels het for a bunch of stuff...unless you're planning on breeding them back to each other in a few years, you'd probably be better off buying a female caramel that is also het for amel and motley to breed to your male and either a male snow that is het for lavender or for that matter any male that is het for lavender to breed to your female.

You'd get

25% Caramel Het for Amel Het for Motley
12.5% Caramel, Motley Het for Amel
12.5% Butter Het for Motley
12.5% Caramel Het for Motley
12.5% Caramel Het for Amel
6.25% Butter Motley
6.25% Caramel Motley
6.25% Butter
6.25% Caramel

and

50% Snow Het for Lavender
25% Snow, Lavender
25% Snow

This is from Mick's Cornsnake Progency Predictor...

Much more valuable offspring IMHO and not a normal in the bunch. You could sell all of these young for much more than you could the normals and amels that are het for a bunch of stuff. With the profits, you could purchase additional adults instead of waiting 2 years or so for babies to grow out.

Peter

I think SilverTongue's response was uncalled for. Therefore it is now gone. I am going to take a look at the posts this person has made and if I find that he/she is just making an effort to be disruptive here (and this goes for anyone else as well), I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about blocking them from this site.

Sorry about your first experience here Carlos. Believe me, most of the people here will treat you like their best friend.

Back