PDA

View Full Version : Severus passed away today

Severus passed away today

Drhannon
03-18-2014, 05:51 PM
Our newest member, died suddenly today. Poor guy has had problems since we got him. First mites, then bad sheds, a regurge and then pooping problems. We seemed to be getting better. He had doubled in size and until the regurge ate very well. Climbed up his vine, did not mind being held. I just do not understand!

daddio207
03-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Sorry for your loss ....

Drhannon
03-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Thank you, for that.

ZiggysMom
03-18-2014, 09:50 PM
I am sorry for your loss.

smigon
03-18-2014, 11:56 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Some babies just were never meant to make it. You did a great job with him, don't beat yourself up.

Drhannon
03-19-2014, 04:47 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Some babies just were never meant to make it. You did a great job with him, don't beat yourself up.

Thank you, it just that he was a very active and well tempered snake. He loved his vine and was not overly shy.

smigon
03-19-2014, 05:06 AM
Thank you, it just that he was a very active and well tempered snake. He loved his vine and was not overly shy.

It's like a SIDS baby, no known reason for the death, baby seems healthy and happy but someone on the other side said "too beautiful for this earth". Know that Severus is now your snake angel, and if you decide to get another (never to replace, but to continue your love for the animal) he will be there with you.

RIP, Severus.