PDA

View Full Version : Rather sad

Rather sad

Hethiss
05-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Hethiss was doing great. he got through that period a year or so ago of not eating for 2 months. He ate fine last week and was fine through out the week. went to feed him Friday and he refused and looked very slow and sluggish even though up till then he had been fine. I thought he was having one of those days so I decided I'd try and feed him in a few days time. Checked on him not long ago and found he was dead. :( Tank temps have been fine. Hes been fed normally clean ect but suddenly in a few days lost weight and passed.

Rather upset now. My sister who is a vet nurse says it has nothing to do with me as she says I have cared properly for him and that it is likely something that struck fast. Still I can't help but to feel rather sad.

zazoo31
05-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Rigby & Marcy
05-11-2014, 06:30 PM
So sorry to hear!

smigon
05-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. I just lost one too the day before yours, so maybe they are in snake heaven together.

It seems that this year was the year of the "crazy snake". Even experienced breeders had unusual reactions from their snakes, so don't feel like you did anything wrong.