PDA

View Full Version : new to the site

new to the site

Dayoh
08-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Just registered and wanted to say hello and introduce my self. I am 23 and I own a black morph corn he is beutifull I will post a picture when i figure out how. He is way tame , loves to be held all the time. When he sheds he wants to be held constantly. I have a 5 year old son who holds him and he isn't skitish at all. He doesn't seem to care for new people much. I have had him for 8 months so I still have some questions if some no one minds me asking them. Bye. :wavey:

Skye
08-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Hi there Dayoh, and welcome to the site, great you found us. You will find this to be a very active site, with many experienced keepers and beginners alike so there is always someone to answer every question.
Come back often :) ,
Skye

Bekah
08-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the site. You'll find the members here very helpful and informative. Your questions usually get answered pretty promptly around here, so whenever you have a question, just go under the appropriate forum and ask away! Hope you enjoy it here!

:wavey:

niki
08-10-2004, 03:46 PM
hey Dayoh hope you find the site helpful. Im also 23 and have a five year old daughter, this site has been a great source of information for me to rear my snakes. People on this site are really dedicated to their snakes and are always willing to help. niki