• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2000 Hypo Bloodred

Frank Pinello

119700HypoBloodJune02-med.jpg

Couldn't wait for hatchling....had to take some pictures:rolleyes:

Glad that you couldn't wait.

I wish I had something like that. Last time I went to an expo....saw a hypo bloodred for sale for 74 dollars CDN.....and I forgot to buy before I leave....I told the guy that I was going to buy it.....hahaha and I forgot to go back.....that was really stupid...

Wow, a hypo bloodred for $74 CDN?? That's a great deal. It would be a great deal if it were $74 American. I'm not sure what the conversion rate is nowadays, but I'd buy a few for that price... :)

Nice Snake!!

A question. I can see that it is a little darker that the Sunglow is that the only difference? What makes it a Blood Red?
Jimmy C.

Jimmy,

If you'll notice, the picture shows the snake having dark eyes. Sunglows are basically amelanistic snakes that have little to no white on them. Therefore, they would all have red/pink eyes. Also, the bloodred will have no check pattern on the belly and usually has a white belly turning progressively orange to orange/red as it nears the tail.

Hope this helps -- Darin

Back