PDA

View Full Version : Alright gang started the regurge protocal

Alright gang started the regurge protocal

nicole.l.irwin
07-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Alright she regurged on june 29 2014 i waited a 9 day lapse i fed her a fuzzy however i cut it behind the two front legs..... She at first wasn't interested but once i put it on my spoon n moved it around in the front of her face she took it .... I had her n the mouse in a oven pan as i wouldn't have to handle her afterwards ...... So heres to praying she hold this baby down so i can give her another fuzzy cut the same way on july 15 2014.... And then a full one on july 22 2014 .......

Just a good old Canadian Alberta girl 😝

nicole.l.irwin
07-09-2014, 12:22 AM
However i noticed that when it got to her wisest part there wasn't a lump should i be concerned

Joba
07-09-2014, 12:46 AM
No concern there. However big she is, you'll want to feed her small meals for some time. Just follow the regurge protocol of Kathy Love's on this site. It helped me once, and many others. Good luck.

nicole.l.irwin
07-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Thanks and yes i wrote it all out and its on my fridge lol

nicole.l.irwin
07-09-2014, 01:27 AM
She is out and about right now digging around and starring at me lmfao !!!!!!! Hopefully she starts being more active normally she is always buried and doesn't come
Out till the house is dark n were downstairs

nicole.l.irwin
07-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Well I've searches the tank and can find no signs of a regurge feel like i have won a bate !!

Joba
07-10-2014, 09:06 PM
That's great news. Just keep on following that time-table. What is it, like ten small feedings?

nicole.l.irwin
07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
2 werks of 1/2 meals ... Then 6 times of feeding whole

Nythain
07-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Just gonna mention the same thing as Joba here. Glad she kept the meal down but it is important to keep on the schedule and not jump to normal food too soon. Follow that and your snake should be back to perfect in no time! Again, really glad the feeding went well.

nicole.l.irwin
07-11-2014, 05:47 PM
I have just been giving her a fuzzy but cutting it behind the front two legs i have kathy loves regurge protocol on my fridge.....

nicole.l.irwin
07-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Ok guys !!!! I found out from the x owner he believes this snake is about two years of age .... Slightly worried about her size after hearing that or am i over reacting