PDA

View Full Version : My first GTP (soon to be)

My first GTP (soon to be)

MysticExotics
07-16-2014, 01:06 AM
My best friend has been trying to get me into GTP's for a number of years.
I finally caved, and will be getting a baby from her Manokwari/Lereh pairing.
Here are pics of the parents, and of the clutch of babies.

I haven't picked one out yet, she's getting them established on eating, and I will have the little one shipped to me once it cools down. :)

MysticExotics
07-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Oops...here's the babies :)

Mine is in there somewhere!

Nythain
07-16-2014, 03:36 AM
Yay for caving! Can't wait to see pictures when you finally get him/her. And really can't wait for progression, it's amazing watching them change color over their life.

MysticExotics
07-16-2014, 03:43 AM
Yay for caving! Can't wait to see pictures when you finally get him/her. And really can't wait for progression, it's amazing watching them change color over their life.

I knew it would happen sooner or later. I was pushing for later, because I
hear how addictive they can be...worse than Corns or Carpets...

I will be sure to post pics of him/her as soon as arrival, and progression pics as well.

Tavia
07-16-2014, 11:53 AM
The parents are gorgeous! I would have liked to have gotten a baby and watched the color change but couldn't pass up the deal I got on Iroh!

Nanci
07-16-2014, 12:17 PM
I would die of the cuteness if I hatched those...

rich333
07-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Looks like a snake shish-ka-bob !

Awesome stuff! Congrats on your future pick-up!

Tavia
07-16-2014, 12:23 PM
I don't know how you are supposed to choose with that much cuteness!

HVani
07-16-2014, 12:23 PM
OMG you are so lucky!

I was all set up to get a GTP. She was paid for, I had the tub all set up and pinkies ordered. I was just waiting for the weather to get warmer. Then she died :( The breeder wasn't comfortable selling any of the others because he had been having a lot of problems with them. I got a refund and the seller was awesome but it was a bummer to not have the snake.

I'll have one someday though :)

MysticExotics
07-16-2014, 07:04 PM
The parents are gorgeous! I would have liked to have gotten a baby and watched the color change but couldn't pass up the deal I got on Iroh!
I don't blame you! My next one (which won't be for a while...I hope) will probably be an adult, or sub adult, because I'll want to know for sure I have 1.1 pair. I won't know for at least a year the sex on the this baby, so I'm "planning" for my second one to be 2-3 years down the road.
I would die of the cuteness if I hatched those...
Aren't they adorable?
Looks like a snake shish-ka-bob !

Awesome stuff! Congrats on your future pick-up!
Haha! Right?
Thanks!

I don't know how you are supposed to choose with that much cuteness!
I won't be choosing the baby, my friend will be picking one out for me. She knows what I like and will pick one suitable for me. :)

OMG you are so lucky!

I was all set up to get a GTP. She was paid for, I had the tub all set up and pinkies ordered. I was just waiting for the weather to get warmer. Then she died :( The breeder wasn't comfortable selling any of the others because he had been having a lot of problems with them. I got a refund and the seller was awesome but it was a bummer to not have the snake.

I'll have one someday though :)

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
I hope you find a nice healthy one soon!!