PDA

View Full Version : OMG... All the Critters!

OMG... All the Critters!

shadowshearth
08-07-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm new here, so I kind of wanted to introduce my little family of critters. Everyone has such beautiful babies, I wanted to introduce mine as well! So, here we go!

First goes the snakes: Talutah, my Cornsnake and Tiamat, my Ball Python.

Then the dogs, from left to right are: Little Man, Australian Shepherd/Catahoula. Poppet, Labrador/Terrier. Yin, Pyrenees/Chow-Chow. Heka, Labrador/Rottweiler.

And finally, the cats!: Una, who thinks he's a dog and had just discovered the displeasure of playing with dogs and Little Brother, my outdoor cat on one of his rare visits indoors, lol.

Joba
08-08-2014, 01:23 AM
Good looking critter family! I have three dogs and I thought that was a lot.

hypnoctopus
08-08-2014, 01:54 AM
Before I moved, I had five dogs, and it's rare to see anyone with more than two. (I was only able to take one dog with me, but the other four are with my mom.)

That little black ball of fluff is very cute, too.

Your ball python has a great name. I loved that book as a kid.

shadowshearth
08-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Good looking critter family! I have three dogs and I thought that was a lot.

Thank you so much, Joba! I actually have one more dog that isn't currently living with me as well. He's Yin's brother, Yang, who is a pure white Pyrenees/Chow mix!

I am also am babysitting a friends dog after he lost his job... He couldn't keep him while he was staying with his grandparents, so I offered to take him until he could get back on his feet.

Before I moved, I had five dogs, and it's rare to see anyone with more than two. (I was only able to take one dog with me, but the other four are with my mom.)

That little black ball of fluff is very cute, too.

Your ball python has a great name. I loved that book as a kid.

Hypnoctopus, I used to work with a rescue organization down here in my part of Texas. It's how I ended up with a lot of my pets (they are all rescues in one way or another). It's definitely rare to see so many pets in one household, but I have a soft spot when I see animals that need help.

I love my black fluff ball, Una. He's a real sweetheart that I got from a friend as a barn cat. He's grown up around my dogs and I think he thinks sometimes that he IS a dog. lol

I'm gonna think that you are talking about the Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher book! That was a good one, but I actually got Tia's name from the Dungeon's & Dragon's character. She is a female dragon goddess that turns into a large, five headed dragon!

hypnoctopus
08-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Ah, I didn't know that name was used elsewhere.

By the way, what substrate are you keeping your little corn on?

shadowshearth
08-08-2014, 01:35 PM
It's actually Reptibark... I got home and realized that I was out of Aspen Bedding. It's temporary until I can get back to the store in a few days.

Joba
08-08-2014, 10:37 PM
I am also am babysitting a friends dog after he lost his job... He couldn't keep him while he was staying with his grandparents, so I offered to take him until he could get back on his feet.

:cheers: So cool of you!

shadowshearth
08-08-2014, 11:21 PM
:dancer: Thanks, Joba!