PDA

View Full Version : Morphs in highest demand?

Morphs in highest demand?

pdrau
07-01-2002, 04:17 PM
This is a question for those of you who breed snakes on a moderate to larger scale and/or sells corns on a regular basis or for that matter anyone else that wants to comment :D

What are the top 10 most in demand corn snake morphs in your opinion?

Peter

HomeBreeder
07-02-2002, 05:52 AM
I actually don't have a clue, other than to expect that with the continuing discovery of beautiful new morphs or combinations of multiple reccesives the "top 10" is different each season.

Other than that, you can use the price to determine the relative level of supply to demand which would probably be pretty accurtate for a top ten. Anyway, I'll guess at some of the candidates for top ten, in no particular order:

pewter
bloodred & hyp. bloodred
butter motley
sunglow & hyp. sunglow
opal
lavender & hyp. lavender
crimson

again, what do I know, so please don't flame me :)

^Curtis

Darin Chappell
07-02-2002, 11:00 AM
One more I would add to that list is the amel bloodred -- truly a beautiful morph!

Darin

pdrau
07-02-2002, 11:01 AM
Of course everyone has their favorites. I have mine as well. No answer is wrong. I was just curious as to what is hot and what is not.

Peter

Tim Madsen
07-02-2002, 12:17 PM
I don't know about the top ten but I would say the most in demand is Bloodred. Other Corns cost more but that is due to low supply. Bloodred is the cornerstone to a lot of the new morphs, if your going to make your own you gotta have Bloodreds. IMHO

Kevin M
07-02-2002, 05:21 PM
Anything Bloodred or Lavender... With Caramel a close 3rd...

Jr Nimeskern
07-05-2002, 11:21 PM
I would think that all the main ingredient snakes would be in high demand like...

Bloodreds so they can breed to get the Lav Bloods, Amel Bloods, Hypo Bloods and so on...

Lav so they can get all the new morphs that No one else has...

I would say that those are the main 2 that everyone is buying... but who Knows about the other 2... Im personally buying alot of Hets this year... so... you got me...
:D

Susan
07-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Whenever I check out any "Corns Wanted" sites, there is always several Candy Cane corns on the list, and when I check out what is available on the big breeders' lists, they run out of those very quickly.