PDA

View Full Version : New corn snake advice

New corn snake advice

milksnake1123
08-16-2004, 04:04 PM
I just got a brand new hatchling and i was wondering if anyone has any advice. When can i handle the snake? And just general answers and advice like that.... Thanks a lot

Mark

Jicin
08-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Buy a book or something.

Do a search on this forum. There *tons* of questions and awnser. I don't really intent to type out the corn snake manual for everyone who can't do a google search. When you have a question you can't find the awnser to were happy to help ofcource.

One point of advice though. Next time first check to see what care a pet needs *before* you buy. So you know what your getting into. It's a living thing, not a new bike. You can't just buy on impulse and them come how asking people to come and tell you how to take proper care of your new 'purchase'

So Pirate55
08-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Buy The CornSnake Manual by Kathy Love. Excellent book as well as an easy and enjoyable read. The majority of your questions are already answered in the a book.
Welcome to the wonderful world of corns and be careful, they're addictive.

Dayoh
08-16-2004, 06:55 PM
Be happy to help if i can just ask and i will do my best to give you an answer, and if i don't know I will be happy to help you find out.