• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Updates on the "other" scale babies

HVani

Cy is doing very well. His eye is almost totally scarred over. Here are some pictures from today. He's looking a little pink so I believe he's getting ready to shed. I'll get new pictures once he does.

cymarch1_zpsvm5muyh8.jpg

cymarch2_zpslrg1phfz.jpg

cymarch3_zpswaidp7qm.jpg

They're both lucky to have found you! Cy is quite the looker, great tail. I always love a Cy update. :)

A couple days after I posted the above pictures, Cy went into shed :) He's now deep in blue. I can't wait to post new pictures after he sheds. Is it normal for boas to take so long to shed? It seems that when I notice he is in blue it almost 2 weeks for him to finally shed. His sheds are always perfect it just takes so long compared to my corns.

Sprocket figured out she LOVES dubias and has been packing on weight.

In other news I'm thinking of putting down a deposit on a rainbow boa to be shipped when the weather is warmer ♥ Rainbow boas have been dream species for me for a long time now. I can't believe I'm this close to having one!!

I'm talking now with Living Gems Reptiles. They have been very helpful and have some beautiful babies. If that doesn't work out I'm gonna ask to be put on a waiting list for Rainbows -R -Us for one of their high red babies

Awesome! Those are the top two I'd have recommended. I've heard great things about Rainbows -R- Us but we bought our male from Cliff at Living Gems and he is fantastic to deal with!
Here is his progression thread.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133685

You know I actually looked through your albums the other day trying to figure out where you got your rainbows :) I'm working out the details with Living Gems to buy a lovely female.

Cy shed on Thursday and ate yesterday. By tomorrow I should be able to get him out for some photos.

In other news my BRB is paid for just waiting for warmer weather for shipping. Should be within the next couple weeks.

Some shots from the breeder. She is going to be such a looker when she grow up.
Just born
15810116724_14ba3d31d8_z.jpg

As of December
16246723057_cf4607ee70_z.jpg

Back