PDA

View Full Version : Some of my Morelia :)

Some of my Morelia :)

MysticExotics
05-13-2015, 02:56 PM
The first one is a female Irian Jaya (Morelis spilota harrisoni) produced by Sin City Geckos (GQ/Hannibal male X WC female).

The second one is one of my Granite Irian Jaya's, produced by Nick Mutton (Inland Reptile).

Third, is the male sibling to the first one pictured. (They will both be paired with visual Granite IJ's to produced outcrossed het Granite babies).

Fourth is a female IJ produced by GFX Morelia, she is het for Granite (out of Grand Pool Boy X Pony).

Last but not least is my Albino Darwin male (pure Darwin) produced by Nick Mutton of Inland Reptile. He will be paired with my het Albino female Darwin when they are big enough.

MysticExotics
05-13-2015, 03:04 PM
The next two are one of my favorite subspecies, Morelia spilota metcalfei (Inlands). It is so difficult to get good photos of these ones, because they are so active!

Then there is this amazing little creature (Morelia Viridis) (S)he is out of a Manokwari X Lereh style pairing.

A recent addition is this little guy,a striped Bredli. I am a sucker for stripey things. :)
He is in shed right now.

roadkill146
05-17-2015, 06:09 AM
I'm not familiar with all the names, but are these pythons or boas?

Joba
05-17-2015, 12:05 PM
Very nice. I love that yellow.

MysticExotics
05-17-2015, 01:08 PM
I'm not familiar with all the names, but are these pythons or boas?
These are pythons, most of them are Carpet Pythons. The Viridis is a Green Tree Python, and the Bredli is a Centralian Python.

Very nice. I love that yellow.
Thank you! (S)he will be green with blue when she is older. :)

I'll post pics of her parents in a minute.

roadkill146
05-17-2015, 01:10 PM
I thought they were pythons. Are the almost cats eye a trait of carpet pythons? They are all gorgeous

MysticExotics
05-17-2015, 01:11 PM
The Sire is Manokwari

The Dam is Lereh style

MysticExotics
05-17-2015, 01:14 PM
I thought they were pythons. Are the almost cats eye a trait of carpet pythons? They are all gorgeous
Thank you!
That is the GTP, the Carpets don't have that type of eye.

roadkill146
05-17-2015, 01:19 PM
What is Gtp sorry I'm new to all the species or morphs if that's what they are.

MysticExotics
05-17-2015, 01:55 PM
What is Gtp sorry I'm new to all the species or morphs if that's what they are.

GTP = Green Tree Python. No worries :)

roadkill146
05-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Oooooh gotcha