PDA

View Full Version : Obese boy?! Snake diet?

Obese boy?! Snake diet?

Ravenessa
05-15-2015, 11:10 PM
So, a guy I got two reverse from at the same time I got my little Avalon is getting out of the business. He doesn't have time and I think he realized that babies weren't that easily sold.

Either way, I got the mother of my babies and their uncle (a big fat snow), he is keeping the father, he almost kept the mother. But I told him if he changed his mind he can have her back. He gave them to me so he knew where they ended up.

So, he has tried to diet the boy by giving him one mouse every 2 weeks, is that a good way of doing it or should I go on every 20 days? He will def need more exercise than the other guys. He is 1.1 lbs..

smigon
05-15-2015, 11:13 PM
One every two weeks will bring his weight down without starving him too. And good exercise is also key, as we know they are not known to join gyms or any of the "boot camp" exercise groups.

Ravenessa
05-15-2015, 11:15 PM
ok, I wasn't sure what regulations were for that.. but yeah Ill give snakersice...
thank you <3

smigon
05-18-2015, 11:21 AM
ok, I wasn't sure what regulations were for that.. but yeah Ill give snakersice...
thank you <3

Sometimes I sneak my big boy in at the gym, he prefers the treadmill since he sometimes gets caught in the gears of the elliptical. But he can bench press 200! Grams, that is. :rofl:

Ravenessa
05-18-2015, 11:30 AM
roflmao <3 I love you girl! thank you for the giggle, I needed that.. this guy is huge though I am not sure if he's fat. because he's even over the body, doesn't have the snake hips.. once he has settled in more Ill take some pics.. HUGE..