PDA

View Full Version : The Brothers: Watson and Olaf

The Brothers: Watson and Olaf

spyderk
05-20-2015, 01:57 AM
They aren't technically brothers, but they are both boas! Olaf is March 2014 and Watson is April 2014. Olaf is usually 20 grams ahead of Watson in growth. They are getting close to 300 grams now!

For those who don't know, Watson is a sunset boa (super hypo hog island) and Olaf is a Kahl albino poss het anery. Olaf's mom is a groovy coral, and with each shed, he gets more bright pink freckling. I doubt it shows up in this cell phone pic. Watson is getting more and more orange with each shed, just like he should be!

They are now in a divided Animal Plastics T8.

Joba
05-22-2015, 11:36 PM
:cheers: BOA LOVE!! Watson has a lot of great pink in him. Olaf is beautiful too. I love the whitish boas, albinos, snows, and moonglows! Hell, I love all boas! I just got another, too :)

spyderk
05-22-2015, 11:49 PM
I wish the camera could accurately pick up what I see when I look at Olaf. He has beautiful coral pink freckles coming in! Watson is turning more orangey lately, which is good, because his dad is very orange. I do think Watson will take after his less colorful mom, perhaps. Doesn't matter. He was the sweetest snake in that group!

What did you get!?!?

Joba
05-23-2015, 12:31 AM
I know what you mean about pictures not showing their true beauty. Daisy has so much pink I can't even explain, but pics (at least the way I suck at them) just don't show it. Olaf is awesome!! Boas are just pure awesomeness!! Try to deny it!! :) I got what I hope will be Daisy's baby-daddy, a hypo poss jungle. He's gorgeous, but just came in tuesday and still hiding :) and this is about your babies, anyway. Beautiful babies.

spyderk
05-23-2015, 12:42 AM
My babies that are pushing 300 grams! Can't believe it! They just took their first meal in their new digs, the divided T8.

There is no denying that boas are awesome!

I will stick around to see your new arrival thread. :)

nancyg
05-24-2015, 10:56 AM
heh hehm ya know, that great pic of Watson and Olaf looks sooooo ripe for memes.......